Home Page

Severe weather conditions

Just to give a little update, colleagues from Monmouth County Council will be accessing our school tomorrow to clear the school site and increase opportunities for reopening on Monday. At present we are not able to make this decision until we see how conditions improve.

We will review tomorrow afternoon and try to ensure early communication. Please keep checking our website, twitter feed and facebook account for updates. Thank you for your continued cooperation and support. Please stay safe and warm.